- Ph.D. – Economics – Management & Economics – London School of Economics (LSE) – University of London.
- M.Phil – Management – University of Buckingham.
- Post Graduate Diploma – Management Services – University of Derby.
- BSc. – Electrical & Electronics Engineering – University of Derby.
- Fellow – Institute of Management Services, U.K. – FMS.
- Fellow – Institute of European Industrial Engineers – EUROIE.
- Fellow – Chartered Institute of Management, U.K. – FCMI.
- Chief Executive – JAFCON for Productivity Improvement
- Managing Director – Gulf Athletics Industries Co.
- Advisor – Ministry of Development & Industry – Bahrain.
- Manager – Training & Development – Aluminium Bahrain (AIBA).
- Manager – Administration & Personnel – Aluminium Bahrain (ALBA).
- Provided consultation to 685 American, British, Bahraini and Arab companies.
- Speaker on Economics & Management (Visiting – Cambridge University – UK).
- Owner of Scanner System in Performance Management – Copyrighted UK.
- Assessor – Performance Excellence Programme -Dubai Government.
- Arbitrator and Expert – GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre.
- Lecturer on HR Management (Visiting – The University of Bahrain).
- Lecturer on Engineering Economics (Visiting – The University of Bahrain).
- Board Member – Bahrain Management Society.
- Chairman – Industrial Apprenticeship Scheme – Bahrain.
- Board Member – Specific Council for Industrial Training.
- Board Member – High Council for Vocational Training.
- Board Member – Career Guidance Committee – Bahrain.
- Member – Retail and Trading Committee – Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Board Member – Bahrain Child Development Society.
- Founder Member – Bahrain Society for Training & Development.
- Founder Member – Almethaq Society.
- Founder Member – Bahrain Social & Cultural Society.
To buy the book, please click here
The manufacturing SME’s in a single product oil economy perform independently of the type of ownership. Their productivity is, however, fluctuating & volatile yet, and due to the vibrant feature of the oil revenues, the great majority of the manufacturing SME’s, are able to reap lucrative yields on their investments. This book, provides a new model of success. The model emphasizes on capitalizing on the thirteen internal performance factors, independent of the intensity and level of fluctuation caused by the turbulences of the oil market. It encourages shielding the internal performance against adverse oil market conditions, & strengthening performance forces for maximum absorption of opportunities provided by the oil market during favorable times. The spearhead technique, is to force these SME’s to function, as in highly competitive environment and radicalize their strategies on worst possible scenarios, benchmarking their productivity measures against maximum possible resources utilization, as a productivity charter. The threats/opportunities of the oil market will continue, and will leave limited options for the manufacturing SME’s; that either they excel or collapse.